Fast Riders Delivery Services LLC has a vacancy for a Motorcyclist currently available. The company will provide a good salary for the mentioned positions. Nepalese workers as well as workers from other countries have worked in this company for many years/times. They all like working for this company because they know that they provide their employees with good facilities & guides.
Every problem & obstacle faced by their employees is addressed at this company. Additionally, they encouraged and motivated their employees to work as a team. Overtime work is available for this job position and will be provided based on the company’s rules & policies. There are 8 hours of work per day. The working week consists of six days. We will give annual holidays in accordance with company policies & regulations.
A company will provide workers with accommodation and meals/food and workers will not have to pay for those expenses. The contract period for these positions is 2 years only. A positive attitude, enthusiasm, professional appearance, professionalism, friendliness, and professionalism are all essential.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||GCD Worldwide Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Fast Riders Delivery Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]