Nepalese workers are increasingly seeking good job opportunities in Mauritius with attractive salary packages. The country offers free visa and free tickets for those who wish to work there, making it an attractive destination for Nepalese workers looking to build a better future for themselves. In order to ensure that Nepalese workers get the best possible working conditions, they should look out for companies that offer a fair and transparent remuneration system.
Companies should also provide decent accommodation and health insurance along with other perks such as vacation time. It is important that employers recognize the efforts of their employees by paying them on time and providing them with adequate medical facilities if needed. By doing so, Nepalese workers can be assured of having a secure job in Mauritius with a good salary package. Furthermore, employers should ensure that they have the necessary legal documents in order to employ Nepalese workers legally in Mauritius.
This position will have a work schedule of 8-10 hours a day, 6 days a week plus overtime facility. The company provides free food and accommodation throughout the duration of the work period, which is two years in total. Applicants should be prepared to put in extra effort and hard work during this time frame as it is an important requirement for the job. With dedication and passion, you are sure to gain invaluable experiences that will last a lifetime.
We are looking for individuals with strong communication skills, as well as problem solving abilities and excellent attention to detail. You must also be able to work independently and efficiently without direct supervision from management. In addition, you need to be flexible in taking on different tasks or assignments when needed. Nepalese workers who are interested in working abroad should contact the relevant Manpower office in Kathmandu to get all the information about the job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Golden Eagle Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||China Jiangsu Construction Group Corp|
|Approval Date Information||2023-05-31|
Company Number: China Jiangsu Construction Group Corp
Pre-Approval Date: 2023-05-31
Lot Number: 287012
Position: Carpenter, Cook, Driver, Electrician, Joinery carpenter, Mason, Painter, Plumber, Steel bender, Tiler
Required Number: 150
Salary: Rs 47,829/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Golden Eagle Manpower Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]