Job opportunities in the United Arab Emirates (free visa, free ticket). We are announcing the current job openings at the Stargate Building Solutions LLC. Open positions include Cleaner, Filling Clerk, Quantity supervisor, Electrical engineer, Light vehicle driver, and Civil engineer. A good salary will be given by the company for the mentioned positions. There are a lot of Nepalese workers in this company, as well as workers from other countries.
It is well-known in the industry that this company provides its employees/workers with good facilities & guides. Employee problems & obstacles are always addressed by this company. A great employer also encourages & motivates their employees to work together. The overtime work facility is available in this job position & it will be implemented as per the company’s rules & policies.
It is an 8-hour day job. Six days a week are worked. According to the company’s rules, annual holidays are granted. The company will provide workers with accommodation and food to eat, so workers won’t need to pay any expenses. Employment contracts are limited to two years. Applicants must show enthusiasm, professionalism, friendliness, honesty, and a positive attitude.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Liverpool H.R Solution Private Limited|
|Company Name||Stargate Building Solutions LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]