Umm Al Quwain Security Services LLC and Kawader International Employment Services are two different companies in UAE announcement vacancy. The position is Security guard, Building laborer, Ceiling fixer, Carpenter, Blacksmith & Painter. Demand number 610 men and women. Monthly salary ranges from Rs. 35,552 to Rs. 64,640. This company offers a good working environment and conditions for its employees.
Their employees are always guided properly & they respect one another. It is always encouraged for employees to work hard and efficiently. Several positions that were mentioned will receive a decent wage/remuneration from the company. We provide overtime work on a case-by-case basis and according to the rules and regulations of the company. We work six days every week and eight hours a day.
They will provide their employees/workers with a decent place to eat and a decent place to stay. They don’t have to pay anything for that. Annual holidays will be given according to company policy. The position is limited to 2 years. The candidate’s experience in a particular industry will be a great asset/benefit. Positive attitude, enthusiastic, energetic & energetic candidates are required.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Perfect Recruiting Service Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Umm Al Quwain Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/30|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]