We are looking for Nepalese workers from Nepal at Crown Overseas Consultancy Private Limited. If you are interested, please apply immediately. There is an urgent need for 20 male and female workers in various positions. The salary range will be between Rs. 42,390 and Rs. 1,35,000. Work hours will be eight hours a day, six days a week. Additionally, overtime is permitted according to company rules.
There is no charge for food at all companies. There is a two-year contract for this position. All costs associated with the applicants’ medical care and insurance in Nepal are the responsibility of the applicants. Furthermore, all expenses incurred by the company for medical and insurance coverage in another country will be reimbursed.
The visa and the ticket will be complimentary to our customers. A service charge of Rs. 10,000 will apply. Under the how to apply section, they can directly contact Manpower for details. On the official department of foreign employment website, verify your LT Number. Foreign workers should contact the department as soon as possible. Here is the contact information for the department. Thanks.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Crown Overseas Consultancy Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Private Employment Office And Immigration Services|
|Approval Date Information||2021/08/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]