A prestigious company in Kuwait is looking for male and female Nepalese workers. A company name is Al Homaizi Stuff Co. Position are: Team member. The company needs 150 male and 50 female workers to fill these positions. We have a lot of Nepalese workers working in this company as well as workers from other countries. Because they are all happy working at this company, they treat their employees as a treasure and provide good guidance to them.
There is a good salary being paid by the company for all the mentioned positions. The company permits overtime work hours, providing the hours are within company regulations & guidelines. An employee should be available at work six days a week and work eight hours per day. A company’s policy will determine how many days of annual vacation are given.
Our company will take care of the accommodation and meals. The employee need not pay any money or expenses for accommodations and food. There will be a 2 year contract period, and after that, if the employee wants, they can apply for additional years. Candidates with experience in related fields would be well-suited to the position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Ajambari Overseas Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Momaizi Food Stuff Co|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]