Employment work opportunity in Saudi Arabia & UAE two different countries. A company name is Armed Forces Officer Club Hotel (UAE) and Green Leaves Company (Saudi Arabia). Position is Cleaner, Kitchen helper, Waiter, Waitress, Commis I & Captain & Restaurant cleaner. There are six working days each week and each candidate must work eight hours per day. There is the possibility of doing overtime work and it will be provided as per the company’s rules and regulations.
A company will provide accommodation and food/meals for the participants. According to the company’s rules and regulations, annual holidays will be granted. About two years is the contract limit. It would be highly regarded if a candidate has work experience in a related field. Below is some important information: You will not have to pay for your visa or airplane tickets.
Employers are responsible for providing this benefit. Pre-medical expenses are entirely the responsibility of the workers in the country. Medical expenses will be paid by the employer company when traveling abroad. Each worker in the country must pay his or her own insurance premium. A life insurance policy will be arranged in a foreign country, and the premium will be paid by the employer company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sound lines Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||UAE/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Armed Forces Officer Club Hotel|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]