Nepalese employees in the UAE have the opportunity to work abroad. This is a general announcement concerning an available or announcing job position at Emirates Leisure Retail in Abu Dhabi. Available positions include Cook general, Waiter/Waitress. Our company will provide the company with good salaries for all the positions. We’re looking for 198 people (males & females) to fill the mentioned jobs.
Many Nepalese workers at this company have been working for many years. The company’s working environment is pleasing to them all. Moreover, this company always tries to work in teamwork & unity with its employees, helping them resolve any problems or obstacles they may face. It’s possible to work overtime, and it will be provided in accordance with company policies & management expectations.
One day of work consists of eight hours. The working week consists of six days. As per company regulations and rules, employees are also entitled to an annual vacation. Contracts usually last about 2 years at most, but if they wish to extend this, they can do so as well. There will be a proper place to eat as well as a proper place to stay at the hotel. This does not require the workers to pay any expenses. Experienced candidates are considered.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Jobs Global .Com Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Emirates Leisure Retail|
|Approval Date Information||2077/10/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]