An employment opportunity exists in Dubai (free visa, free ticket). The company is Al Tanmyah Services LLC. The position is that of a cleaner, either male or female. A total of 208 workers are required for the company’s positions. Whenever there is a problem/obstacle with their employees, they try to resolve it.
The company also encouraged & motivated its employees to work in a team. Company pays a good amount of wages for the aforementioned job positions. There is the possibility to work overtime if so desired & it will be provided according to company policy. During the week, there are six days of work and eight hours of work per day.
Workers will be provided with accommodation as well as meals, and the company will cover those costs. As per company rules and authority, employees will receive annual holidays. Only two years are available for these positions. Having experience in a specific industry will be desirable/advantageous. It is necessary for candidates to be extremely enthusiastic & energetic.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Support Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Tanmyah Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]