Currently, Imperial Catering LLC has the following job openings: Waiters, Waitresses, Beverage managers, Foreign cooks, Kitchen helpers, Cleaners, and Sous chefs. There are 139 positions for which the company needs workers. Many Nepalese workers have worked here for many years as well as workers from other countries. All of them are pleased to work in this company because it treats its employees as treasures and provides them with good guidance.
The company will provide a good salary for each of the aforementioned job positions. Those working overtime will have the option, but the hours will be provided in accordance with company guidelines. During a week, the employee must be available for work six days a week and work eight hours each day. As per the company’s rules, the employee will be entitled to an annual holiday.
The company will arrange for accommodation and food/meal to be served to its employees. The employee does not need to pay for accommodation or food. A 2-year contract will be offered for the job, after which the employee can apply for an extension.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Happy Nepal Employment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Imperial Catering LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]