We are seeking applicants for positions such as Waiter/Waitress, Cleaner, and Cook at Sagar Recruitment Private Limited. The location is the United Arab Emirates. The approval date of this vacancy is 2078/07/29, and the LT number is 250774. A company called Harbour Inn Club Jafza (Intercat-Catariya Catering) runs the business. 200 jobs are available at the company. You can earn up to Rs. 39,036 at a position such as yours.
Six days a week, you must work for at least eight hours. Your employment contract lasts for two years. Despite employee problems/obstacles, this company always attempts to solve them. They also encourage and motivate their employees to work as a team. The company will provide a good amount of compensation for the mentioned job positions.
Any medical expenses incurred in Nepal, as well as insurance costs, are the applicant’s responsibility. Insurance and healthcare costs abroad will be paid by the company. It will also provide free tickets and visas. There will be no service charge. Details are provided in the how to apply section, where they can directly contact the manpower department. Verify the foreign employment department’s official website for the LT Number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sagar Recruitment Private Limited|
|Company Name||Harbour Inn Club Jafza|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]