There are currently three job openings in the UAE announced by three different companies. At present, there are four job positions available: Security guard (DPS), Security guard (PSBD), Male cleaner and female cleaner. As with all available job positions, the company will offer a good salary. Each of the companies is looking to hire 548 workers/employees. Various nationalities work at this company & currently workers from Nepal are also employed there.
Employees at this company are all happy working there since this company is known for providing good facilities & proper guidance to their employees. The company always tries to motivate its employees to work more efficiently. The working day is divided into eight hours per day and six days per week.
The company also has an overtime work facility which will be provided in accordance with the rules and regulations of the company. They will provide food, lodging, and other necessary amenities to their employees/workers. That doesn’t require cash payment or expenses on the part of the workers/employees. Usually, jobs are awarded for up to two years & after that, workers can extend their contract if they choose to.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gurkha Human Resources Solution Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Power Security Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]