The UAE offers an excellent foreign employment opportunity for Nepalese workers. An opening at York International Hotel has been announced. Current openings include Waiter, Housekeeping, Receptionist, Cashier, Chambermaid & Cook. Totaling 175 workers for all the openings, the company needs to fill all the current positions. The company will offer this position a good salary.
We are committed to making workers trust our company with confidence, and we strive to help employees and management communicate efficiently. The working hours are 8 hours per day and the employees/workers work for 6 days each week. Overtime may also be arranged during business hours, but must be approved by the company.
You are required to provide the company with proper food and accommodations for work staff. These employees do not have to pay anything for it. We will comply with company rules and give employees an annual holiday. Workers are allowed to take up the job for about two years & then can apply for more if they want.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nasa Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||York International Hotel|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]