Nepalese workers in Romania have a great opportunity for foreign employment. G & G Recruitment SRL company is officially announcing a job vacancy. At the moment the available job positions are Carpenter, Blacksmith/steel fixer, Mason, Plumber, Locksmith, Building construction labor, Cook, Waitress, and Cleaner. In total, 95 male workers are required for all the mentioned positions.
A large number of workers from other countries work in this company, as well as workers from Nepal who have worked here for many years/time periods. Several people are interested in joining this company because of the company’s quality guidelines. Many different things can be learned while working for this company. Employees are well taken care of by the company’s leaders.
It is the company’s policy to support/encourage its employees throughout their careers. We work six days a week for eight hours a day. We will provide overtime work as well, but the work hours and timing will be determined by our rules and regulations. Company rules & regulations will determine the timing of annual holidays. There is a maximum time limit of 2 years for the job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Shalmani Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||G & G Recruitment SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]