The present statement is an official, official statement about the reachable job vacancy at Workpower SRL. Position is Pizza maker, Bakery pastry cook, Nany, Construction worker, General worker, Workshop helper, Air condition technician. Many Nepalese and other nationalities have worked in this reputable company for years. Because this company provides good facilities & guides for its employees, all of them are happy to work here.
It tries to solve its employees’ problems and obstacles. Additionally, ensure that employees are encouraged and motivated to work together. The company offers a good salary for a position available at this time. The company is also well known for offering the best security and privacy to its employees, so if you are a female candidate, you can trust us.
There is an overtime work facility available & it is provided as per the company rules. Each candidate works 8 hours a day per week and the mentioned positions work 6 days a week. Annual leave is given according to company regulations. The company will provide the accommodation, & workers will be responsible for the food. This is a two-year contract.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Reaz And Farah Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Workpower SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]