Nepalese workers have an employment opportunity in Kuwait. An acclaimed restaurant has posted job openings. The name of the company is Nejoud Restaurant Management Company. There are two positions available: The coffee artist and Waiter/Waitress. The company will provide a good salary for all the job positions mentioned above. There will be 60 workers in total, both men and women.
The Nepalese workers in this restaurant work long hours. They enjoy their working environment here. Female candidates can have confidence in this company because they are known for offering the best security to their employees. In this restaurant, the leaders treat their employees like treasure and provide them with good guidance.
Our company offers overtime work hours and those hours will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules and regulations. The employee is expected to work for 8 hours a day for 6 days a week. He or she will receive an annual holiday according to company rules. The company will provide accommodation and food for the employees. The employee does not have to pay for accommodation or food. There will be a two-year contract for the position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mithila International Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Nejoud Restaurant Management Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]