Kuwait offers a wide range of employment opportunities to workers. A well-known company, Advanced Technology Company KSC, has publicly announced that there is a job opening. Nursing, Dental nursing, Dental technician, Hyginiest, and Dental X-ray are currently available vacancies. As a well-known business, the company is always known to provide good service to their clients/customers, so they want employees who are dedicated, responsible, hard-working, and punctual.
There are many workers from other countries working in this company, including some from Nepal. Because of our company’s commitment to making mutual understanding between employees and leaders, workers can be confident in our company. There are six working days per week, and the working hours are eight per day. There is also the option of overtime work & overtime hours are based on the policies of the company.
Annual leave will be given according to the company’s policies. There is a two year agreement/contract limit for this position, and afterwards, if the employees wish, they can apply for more years. There will be accommodations provided by the company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Omega International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Advanced Technology Company KSC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]