Bahrain has foreign employment opportunities with free visas and free tickets. Securi Core SPC Owned By Rasheed Al Fawaz has announced an open position in their company. Security guard and Security Cum Driver (GCC Light LIC) are currently available at this company. As of now, the company wants to hire 93 employees for all the available positions.
Many Nepalese workers have been working here for many years, as well as workers from other countries. Whenever possible, this company motivates its workers/employees to work together as a team or unit. As a company, workers can trust us confidently because the company cares about them as family or employees. During the working week, there are six working days & eight hours of work per day.
The company also offers overtime work and overtime work will be provided in accordance with company rules and regulations. Employees will receive annual holidays in accordance with company policies and decisions. It is the responsibility of the company to provide food & accommodation (accommodation) for its workers. A two-year contract is required for this position. Following that, candidates can apply for additional years if they wish. An advantage for the candidates would be their experience in a similar role/field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sab International Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Securi Core SPC Owned By Rasheed Al Fawaz|
|Approval Date Information||2020/03/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]