Pleona Sam Facilities Management LLC is a renowned company & the company is currently hiring for the position of supervisor. Security Guards are the currently available job positions. Providing its workers with a variety of facilities is one of the company’s key strengths. Workmen/employees are considered precious wealth to them. They work to remove all the obstacles from workers’ paths. As part of the position mentioned, the company will be paying an attractive salary.
There are many employees of this company from many countries, including many Nepalese workers. Each day of the week involves six working days & eight working hours. There is also the option of overtime, but the hours are fixed according to company guidelines. The company will provide meals/food and accommodation and workers won’t have to pay for those services. Each employee will receive an annual holiday according to the company’s rules and regulations.
This position has a maximum duration or time limit of two years. Afterward, if the candidate wants, he or she can apply for more years. There are 378 men and 46 women needed for this available position. Experience & efficiency in related work is required of candidates. Following all instructions should be no problem for candidates. The ability to communicate effectively is crucial. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, responsible, honest & dedicated. A candidate must be physically and mentally fit, strong, and healthy.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Secure Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Apleona Sam Facilities Management LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]