Professional Security Systems has released an announcement about an open position. The available positions are Security guard (DPS) & Security guard (PSBD) both for males & females. An attractive wage will be provided by the company for all the aforementioned job positions. This company has many Nepalese workers who have been working there for many years, as well as workers from other countries.
Their company is well known for providing good wages and facilities to their employees. Therefore, they are happy & enjoy working for them. The company is in demand among many workers and candidates. There are leaders in this company who view their workers/employees as their wealth and their people. It is a company that always motivates and encourages its employees to work hard.
It is also possible to work overtime and it will be provided according to company rules and regulations. Each worker works for 8 hours in total on each of the 6 days he or she works each week. The company will give each worker an annual holiday based on its policies. Workers are only permitted to stay at the company for a maximum of 2 years, but if they wish, they can stay for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Motherland Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Professional Security Systems|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]