For Nepalese workers, UAE offers great foreign employment opportunities. Spark Security Services Sole Proprietorship LLC is the company’s name. Currently, there are two job vacancies: Security Guard (ASSD) and Security Guard (SIRA). The company requires 150 male and female employees to fill these positions. They all enjoy working at this company because they are always treated like treasures and given good guidance.
The company will provide a good salary for all of the above-mentioned positions. The company offers overtime work hours, but the hours are provided as per its rules and regulations. During a week the employee must work for eight hours a day for six days. The company’s rules will determine how the annual holiday is given.
Our company will provide the facility of lodging & food/meals to eat. Employees are not required to pay for accommodations or food. The employee will be contracted for 2 years and can apply to extend the contract if they wish after that. A candidate’s experience in related work would be an asset.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sharon Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Spark Security Services Sole Proprietorship LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/30|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]