If you are looking for a job in the Kuwait, you have come to the right place. Kuwait is a country that offers plenty of opportunities for Nepalese workers both male and female. A reputed company in the Kuwait has recently released an urgent demand for reliable Nepalese workers with free visa and free ticket. The salaries are competitive and there are plenty of benefits that come with it, such as healthcare insurance and visa assistance. With its vibrant culture, beautiful beaches, and excellent tax regime, there is no doubt why many people choose to work in this part of the world.
Company are looking for a qualified applicant to start immediately in this position. This job requires the right combination of experience and knowledge, as well as the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Security guards are responsible for protecting people, property, and assets from theft, vandalism, and other criminal activities. Their duties may include monitoring surveillance systems, patrolling designated areas, checking for suspicious activities or items, controlling access to restricted areas, responding to alarms or emergency situations, providing customer service, and preparing reports documenting incidents. They may also need to have knowledge of basic first aid and fire safety procedures.
The successful applicant will be highly organized and capable of managing their own workload, as well as working collaboratively with colleagues. In addition, they must be comfortable with change, able to think on their feet, and have excellent communication skills. If you feel that you possess these qualities and are ready to start immediately – then this could be the job for you! So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply now if you are looking for a job in the Kuwait!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Ktm White Pearl H.R. Consultancy Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Mulla Security Services Co K.S.C.C|
|Approval Date Information|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]