Well reputed company SECURE ME WLL is looking for male or female security guards in Bahrain. A total of 46 employees are required for the above-mentioned jobs. Their workers/employees were always encouraged & guided to work together as a team. The company will offer a good salary for the job positions mentioned above. As part of our company policies and regulations, we also offer overtime work/hours for employees. One day consists of eight hours of work. Six days a week are working days.
The company’s management and rules will determine how the annual holiday is decided. After the first two years, workers/employees can apply for additional years if they so wish. The following are some important requirements and qualifications for these job positions: Must have passed SLC. Simple English is spoken, written, and read. The height requirement for male candidates is 5.5 ft, and for female candidates, it is 5 ft.
Applicants should be between 22 and 40 years of age, both male and female. You must have 2 years of experience if you’re a former army, police, or security guard. The ideal candidate will be disciplined, reliable, efficient, responsible, committed, well-focused, and honest. An understanding of similar roles/positions is a plus. It is a monthly basis position, so the annual salary in Nepal will be about Rs 37,346 or 120 BD.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||IMS Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Secure Me Will|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]