For Nepalese workers in the UAE, there is an excellent opportunity for foreign employment. A position is available at NMC Healthcare LLC. This job position is currently open: Follow up clearer/Hospital admissions clerk/telecomm. A total of 130 workers are needed for all available jobs at the company. Workers from Nepal and other countries have also worked here for years in this company.
The company is also offering a generous salary for this job. Our company is trusted by its employees, and we strive to achieve mutual understanding between employees and the company. The workers/employees have to work for 8 hours a day, six days a week. There is also the option of overtime work, and these extra hours will be provided as per company policy.
Providing food and a place to stay is a requirement of the company. For that, there is no charge/expense for the workers. Company rules & management determine the number of annual holidays given to workers. Worker contracts typically last for two years; after that, if workers wish, they can extend the contract. Proficiency in simple English: speaking, writing, reading and understanding.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||The Gurkha Re-Employment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||NMC Healthcare LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]