The UAE provides foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. The name of the company is Farnek Manpower Supply Services. A Cleaner male and a Cleaner female position are currently available. The total demand is 300. This company has been employing Nepalese workers for years. We also employ workers from other countries. Every employee of this company is set up for success and is always trying to overcome obstacles and problems.
These leaders of the company also encouraged & motivated their employees. As for all the positions mentioned, all of them will receive an excellent salary. Work overtime is permitted and will be provided and calculated based on company rules and regulations. Work is 6 days a week, and working hours are eight hours every day. The annual vacation will be determined by company policy.
A company will provide the facilities of accommodation and meals for the customers. There is a contractual limit of 2 years for these positions. Candidates who are experienced in a particular sector would have a significant advantage. Applicants ought to be very enthusiastic, energetic, and positive. The candidate should be able to focus on the related work well. Citizens of Nepal interested in work abroad can give the following phone number a call to find out more about the job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Paradise International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Farnex Manpower Supply Services|
|Approval Date Information||2020/01/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]