The following is a general announcement about the available job vacancy at Etihad International Hospitality (EIH) Owned AI Wathba Investment LLC. The available job positions are Cleaner female, Cleaner male, and Manager. A total of 170 males and females are required for the position. The company employs many Nepalese workers as well as workers from other countries. They all enjoy working in this organization and are satisfied with it.
Employees at this company are given proper guidance and are respected by the leadership. Whenever they hire an employee, they strongly encourage hard work and efficiency. Company wages/remuneration will be very good for the positions mentioned. Overtime work is possible & it will be done according to the company rules and regulations. Six days a week are working days & eight hours are working hours.
A hotel room and a place to eat will be provided for workers/employees. This does not require workers to pay any money. Holidays are granted according to the policies of the company. For this position, there is only a two-year time limit. Those with industry experience will be at an advantage/bonus, if they have experience in that particular sector. Positive attitudes, enthusiasm, effervescence, & energy are required.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Secure Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Etihad International Hospitality|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]