Nepalese workers have many options for foreign employment in the UAE. I am writing to inform you about Jams Human Resources Solution’s current job opening. Cleaners/General and Ordinary Labourers are currently available at the company. Employees from other countries are also working here, including many Nepalese workers. In the mentioned positions, the company will offer a good salary.
Our company makes a real effort to build a relationship between the employees and the company so that they feel valued. A company like this always encourages its employees/workers to work hard. The company allows overtime work in the job position if it complies with company policies & guidelines. A single day of work consists of eight hours.
The working week consists of six days. The company’s management or rules determine how many days of the annual holiday are given. In general, job contracts are limited to 2 years, but if workers want then they can apply for more years. They will provide hotel accommodations and a place to eat for their employees. It doesn’t cost any money to the workers for that. It would be an advantage for the candidates to have previous experience in a similar role and/or position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Himarab Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Jams Human Resources Solution|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]