(Free Visa, Free Ticket) Employment opportunity in UAE. The company Al Tanmyah Services LLC is hiring Nepalese workers (male and female). At the present time, there are two cleaner positions/vacancies available for males & females. A good salary will be offered by the company for the mentioned positions. Several Nepalese workers have worked in this security service for many years/times, as well as employees from other countries.
This company provides good facilities and guides to its employees/workers, which makes them happy to be here. Employees of this company are always helped by this company to solve problems and overcome obstacles. The company encourages and motivates its employees to work in a team or in unity. Overtime work is available for this job position, & it will be provided according to company policy & decision.
Working hours are eight hours a day. Six days per week are designated as working days. As per company rules and regulations, employees will receive annual holidays. Employees of the company will have the facility of lodging and a meal/food to eat free of charge. Contracts for these positions are only for two years. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, presentable, friendly and honest.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Paradise International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Tanmyah Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2021/08/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]