A reputed Lulu Hypermarket currently announcement vacancy for Nepalese workers. Vacancy in UAE, Kuwai, Bahrain, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia. Currently, the company offers these job positions: Retail wholesale shop worker, Store labour, Packing labour, Production labour, Retail trade salesman, Cashier, Helper, General labor, Salesman (Stall and market salesperson), Saleslady (Sales and market person)
The company needs 1255 workers to fill all the positions that are open. In this six different country, there have been many Nepalese workers working here for many years and workers from other countries. It is important for this company to motivate its workers and employees to work cohesively and as a team. The company cares about their employees/ workers as if they were their own family or wealth.
Hence, our employees can trust us confidently. During the working week, there are six working days and eight hours of work a day. Additionally, overtime work is available as long as it is in accordance with the rules and regulations of the company. Annual holidays are determined by company rules and regulations.
Their workers will have access to proper facilities for food and accommodation (accommodations) provided by the company. Two years is the duration of the contract. They can also apply for further years if they wish. Anyone interested should contact the manpower department directly. Contact information follows.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Job Seeker Manpower Private Limited|
|Country Name||Qatar/Bahrain/Kuwait/Saudi Arabia/Malaysia/UAE|
|Company Name||Lulu Hypermarket LLC|
|Approval Date Information||01/07/2022|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]