Lulu Hypermarket is one of the most popular shopping destinations in the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Malaysia. The store is known for its wide variety of products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. Many Nepalese workers are employed at Lulu Hypermarkets across the countries mentioned above. They play an important role in making sure that the store runs smoothly and efficiently.
The Nepalese workers are highly skilled and dedicated to their jobs. They are always ready to go the extra mile to provide top-notch service to customers. This has helped Lulu Hypermarket gain a loyal following among shoppers in the region. Aside from providing great service, Nepalese workers at Lulu Hypermarket also contribute to the store’s vibrant and festive atmosphere.
They are always ready to engage with customers, providing them with helpful information about products and deals. The Nepalese community in the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Malaysia is proud of the accomplishments of their fellow countrymen at Lulu Hypermarket.
They have been instrumental in making the store one of the most successful shopping destinations in the region. The company provides good working conditions and benefits. The employees are friendly and helpful. Food will be free from all companies. The contract period for this position is for 2 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Job Seeker Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||game over|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]