Opportunity for employment in Oman (Free Visa, Free Ticket). Here is a general statement about the job vacancy at Commercial Crossing Diamonds LLC. The current job opening is for Loading & Unloading Workers. The company needs 1 worker to fill these positions. Nepalese workers have worked for the company for many years, and other nationalities have also worked here.
All of them are happy to work for this organization since it treats its employees as a treasure & also provides good guidance to them. The company will provide a decent amount of salary for all positions mentioned above. There is the facility for overtime work hours. However, these hours will be determined by the company’s rules and regulations.
A typical week requires the employee to be on duty 6 days and working 8 hours a day. Company rules will determine how many days of annual leave the employee will receive. As part of the contract, the company will provide accommodation and food for the participants.
Accommodations & food are provided without cost/money to the employee. There will be a two-year contract on the job, and after that, if the employee wishes, they can apply for an additional year.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||The River Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Commercial Crossing Diamonds LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2022-04-20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]