True Path General Transport is a UAE-based transportation company that is currently in urgent need of Nepalese staff to fill their vacancies for heavy and light truck drivers. The company is committed to providing safe and reliable transportation services to its clients, and as such, is seeking experienced drivers who can help them achieve this goal. If you are a Nepalese heavy or light truck driver with the required skills and experience, this may be an excellent opportunity for you to join a reputable transportation company in the UAE.
A heavy truck driver typically drives larger vehicles, such as tractor-trailers, dump trucks, and tanker trucks. They are responsible for transporting goods, materials, or people over long distances, often across state lines. Heavy truck drivers must have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and be knowledgeable about safety regulations and proper vehicle maintenance.
On the other hand, a light truck driver typically drives smaller vehicles, such as pickup trucks and vans, and is often responsible for local deliveries or transportation of smaller loads. They may also be required to maintain their vehicles and ensure that they are in good working order. Light truck drivers typically do not need a CDL but must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Nepali citizens who are looking for employment opportunities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can consider contacting the Manpower office. The Manpower office can help connect job seekers with reputable companies in the UAE that match their qualifications and preferences. By utilizing the services provided by the Manpower office, Nepali citizens can increase their chances of finding a good job in a reputable company in the UAE. It is important to ensure that all necessary documents and requirements are met before applying for jobs in the UAE.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Fishtail Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||True Path General Transport|
|Approval Date Information||2079/12/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]