Qatar offers good job opportunities for Nepalese. The job vacancy in Desert Line Projects WLL is affiliated with a renowned company named Desert Line Projects WLL. A laborer, a driver, a carpenter, and a mason are currently available positions. There are 110 jobs in total that the company wants to be filled by only male candidates for all the mentioned jobs.
Nepalese workers both work and live in this company long-term. There are no complaints about the work environment at this company. The company has a history of providing excellent security to its employees, so male candidates need to trust it. The company encourages teamwork among its employees. Working overtime is allowed if the employer has established rules and regulations.
A candidate’s average working hours are eight hours per day. The position mentioned requires you to work six days per week. After the first two years of the employment contract, workers can apply for more years if they wish. The employment company determines the rules for annual leave. It provides accommodation & food for its employees/workers. The following number or address can be contacted by those who want to apply for foreign employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Capital International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Desert Line Projects WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/02/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]