The Midmac Contracting Company. WLL is currently recruiting a Nepalese employee. This company has one opening for a Labourer, which is exclusively for men. The company is recruiting a total of 313 candidates for all the positions mentioned. The company will offer a good salary for all the positions mentioned.
In this company, many Nepalese workers have worked for many years, as well as workers from many other countries. Company employees appreciate quality guidelines, facilities & opportunities provided by this company. Employees/workers are treated as wealth in this company. Employees/workers are always motivated/encouraged by company management. It is possible to do overtime in the workplace and it will be given according to the company’s policies.
There are 8 hours of work each day for the candidates, and the working days are 6 a week. Holidays are given according to company rules and regulations or by the decision of the company management. After the initial contract period is over, if workers/employees want to continue working, they can apply for more years. Workers of the company will be treated well when it comes to food and accommodations.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Raj Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Midmac Contracting Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]