Shawarma Factory Restaurant Co. has posted a general job announcement about its vacancy. The current job openings are for a Kitchen helper and a Light vehicle driver. The company requires 180 workers to fill these two positions. Since this restaurant opened, many Nepalese workers have worked here and also workers from other countries.
They are all happy to work for this company since it treats its employees like treasures and provides good guidance. All of the positions listed above will receive a good salary from the company. Overtime work hours are permitted, but they must be in accordance with company regulations & rules. An employee must be at work six days a week for eight hours each day.
As per the company’s policies, annual holidays will be granted. The company will provide accommodations and food/meal as well. There is no cost to the employee for the accommodation or food. There will only be a 2-year contract. The candidates who have experience in similar fields will have an edge over others.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sun And Company Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Shawarma Factory Restaurant Co|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]