The Kabayan Hyper Central Market is a well-known company announcing a position opening. Currently, there are positions available in Sales, Cashier, Shelving Coordinator, and Construction workers. All the job positions at the company require 100 applicants in total. A great company with a wide array of workers’ benefits. The belief of their workers/employees that they are precious wealth to them.
Workers are asked to remove obstacles from their work paths, removing all obstacles from the way. As part of the mentioned position, the company will pay a good amount of salary to the worker. Several Nepalese workers are employed in this company, as well as workers from many other countries. Work overtime is available to employees in accordance with the regulations and rules of their employer.
The working hours of the candidates are 8 hours per day. During the week, the candidate for this job must work six days. According to the company’s regulations, the employee is entitled to an annual holiday. You will be provided with the appropriate accommodation by the company. The contract has a duration of two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||EVE Nepal Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Kabayan Hyper Central Market|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]