Jobs in UAE for Nepalese 2023. Are you a Nepalese job seeker hoping to land a lucrative position abroad? The solution could be in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). These employment opportunities provide an alluring income of up to 108,330 NPR in exchange for a commitment of 8 hours per day, 6 days per week.
This two-year program will provide you with the ability to develop important global job experience. The fact that the employer offers both lodging and meals is one of the benefits that makes these jobs even more alluring.
The anticipated interview date of September 28, 2023, is quickly approaching. It’s your chance to advance professionally and discover uncharted territory in a nation renowned for its wealth and modernity.
Jobs in UAE for Nepalese 2023. In addition to financial prospects, the UAE provides a vibrant and diversified work and living environment. This can be the ideal opportunity for you if you want to save money or explore a new culture. Mark your calendar, get ready for the interview, and start this amazing path toward a brighter future in the UAE so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Paramount Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Mabia Services L.L.C.|
|Approval Date Information||2022/12/18|
Jobs in UAE for Nepalese 2023: Company Details:
- Company Name: Al Mabia Services L.L.C.
- Pre-Approval Date: 2022/12/18
- Lot Number: 278314
- Country: UAE
- Position: Follow-up clerk, Accountant, Admin manager, Cook, General cleaner, Hr manager, Marketing manager.
- Required Number: 138 male and female staff
- Salary: Rs 43,332 to Rs 108,330/-
- Final Interview Date: 29 September 2023
- Working hours per day: 8 hour
- Working day per week: 6 days
- Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
- Annual leave: As per the company rule
- Contract period: Two years
- Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
- Contact Office in Nepal: Paramount Human Resources Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]