An experienced production worker is needed to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis! Various shifts are available. This is an awesome company that offers monthly bonuses as well as competitive pay. As part of the manufacturing team, you will actively assist with the manufacturing process while learning a variety of skill sets. The position is full-time and is scheduled to work six days a week for eight hours per day.
Working in a noisy and fast-paced environment, making good judgments, and providing assistance when needed are skills that are required. Understanding written instructions and communicating with co-workers are also required skills.
You must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measurement with whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. (Read and understand the United States measurement system to 1/32 inch). Standing and/or walking for 10 hours, lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds regularly
(Must be comfortable with repetitive motions using hands and arms). Close vision is a requirement of this position. Whenever possible, this company does its best to solve employee problems and obstacles. Encourage & motivate their team members.
This company will provide an adequate salary for the position being advertised. Company policies will govern the annual leave period. Applicants for foreign employees who are Nepalese citizens can apply online by clicking here.
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]