At this time, The Roadhouse Macau is seeking a cleaner, a kitchen assistant, and a helper. These positions will be rewarded with a solid salary. Throughout this company, you will be able to learn about many different topics. These hotel leaders put their employees’ needs first. Taking away obstacles from employees’ paths and motivating & encouraging them is the company’s management’s responsibility.
In your workplace, overtime is permitted, and you will be paid in accordance with your employer’s policies. For candidates, there are eight hours of work per day. There are six days of the week for the job. It is determined by the rules of the company that provides employment. You’ll be provided with adequate housing by the company.
There will be no facility for food or meals with the company. Worker must manage their meal on their own. One year’s contract from the company. Experience in a particular sector would be advantageous. Applicants should pay attention to every detail of the project.
This includes all the work but is not limited to it. This is not as hard to do as other jobs, but commitment, knowledge, and physical fitness are essential. Communication skills, customer service, and time management skills are essential.
If you’re interested in the position and you’ve previous experience with it, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: KCRH – Name.
|POSITION: HELPER||SALARY: 52,000/-|
|POSITION: CLEANER||SALARY: 52,000/-|
|POSITION: KITCHEN HAND||SALARY: 70,000/-|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]