As of now, Supreme Overseas Private Limited is looking for Nepalese workers. All interested workers are encouraged to apply immediately. We need 103 workers of various genders for various postings. An average monthly salary will range between Rs. 39,510 and Rs. 71,120.10 and Rs. 71,120. You will work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, with the option of overtime as per the company’s policy. Fees for food will not apply.
This position is for a period of two years. For this vacancy, Walk In Interviews are scheduled for 7, December 2021. The full article includes information on the salary, number of positions available, important dates, and some of the highlights of the above vacancy. For medical treatment and insurance in Nepal, all applicants are responsible for covering the costs.
Additionally, all costs incurred by the company abroad, including medical and insurance costs, will be reimbursed. In addition to the complimentary visa, our customers will receive a complimentary ticket as well. We will charge a service fee of Rs. 10,000. Contact information can be found under the section on how to apply. LT Number should be verified on the department’s official website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Millennium Central Downtown Hotel|
|Company Name||Supreme Overseas Private Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]