(Free visa, free ticket) Foreign employment opportunities in the UAE. Currently, there is a vacancy at Abu Dhabi National Hotel. There is an opening for a waitress. 50 female workers are needed for this position. Nepalese workers have been working here for many years, as well as workers from other countries.
Their job satisfaction is high because the company & its leaders always treat their employees like treasures & also provide them with good guidance. The company will provide a good salary for all positions mentioned above. We also provide overtime facilities, however, overtime working hours are provided according to company regulations.
The employee must work for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. The company also provides an annual holiday, which is governed by its rules and regulations. A company will provide accommodation and food for the participants. No expense is incurred by the employee. A two-year contract is required. Thereafter, if the worker wishes, he or she may apply for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||The River Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Abu Dhabi National Hotels|
|Approval Date Information||2021/10/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]