Employers in the UAE offer a wide range of opportunities for Nepalese workers. Vacancies at a renowned hotel have been announced. A total of 146 male and female employees are needed for this company. The company employs many workers from other countries, including Nepalese workers who have been working here for many years.
Their employees know that this company offers good facilities and guidance. Employees are treated as treasures and wealth by upper management. Management always encourages cohesiveness and teamwork among employees. In accordance with the company’s rules & regulations, overtime work is available.
The employee must work for six days a week & every single working day for eight hours. There are also annual holidays available, but they will be given according to the company’s policies and management. This job position has a contract that lasts for about two years, and if the employee wants to, they can also apply for more years.
A service charge of Rs. 10,000 will apply. Consult the official department of foreign employment website for the LT Number. Those interested in working abroad should contact as soon as possible.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sun Light Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Astoria Hotel|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]