Nepalese workers can find great employment opportunities in the UAE & Bahrain. Currently, two reputable companies are seeking both male and female Nepalese workers. Among the positions available are Barman, Cashier, Tailor, Waiter/Waitress & Salesman. A total of 125 workers are needed for these positions. Many Nepalese workers have worked in these 2 companies for many years, as well as employees from other countries.
Because this company always treats its employees as a resource and provides good guidance to their employees, all of them are happy to work for this company. The company will offer a good salary for all of the above positions. During overtime hours, the schedule will follow company rules & regulations. The employee must work for 8 hours each day for 6 days per week.
Company policies will determine how often the employee gets annual leave. As part of the agreement, the company will provide accommodation & food. Employees do not need to pay for accommodation or food. An employee will be hired for a period of 2 years & can extend their contract for an additional year if they choose to do so.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Indigo Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Regent Palace Hotel LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]