In Saudi Arabia, Nepalese workers have a wide range of employment opportunities. Nepalese workers were wanted by the well-known company Ahadair Najd Contracting Establishment. There are jobs available in the following categories: Labour, Plumber, AC technician, Printing machine technician, General electrician. Many Nepalese workers are employed by the company. This company provides guidelines that make it one of the best places to work.
With this company, you can learn about many different topics. Leaders at this company treat their employees like people. Management of the company motivates and encourages employees by removing obstacles from their paths. The employer’s rules and regulations determine whether overtime is allowed at work. Candidates work eight hours a day.
During the week, this position will require you to work six days. Unless otherwise stipulated, employees take annual leave every year. Two years is the length of the contract. It would be advantageous if candidates had experience in particular industries. A candidate must be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude. Detail-oriented candidates should pay attention to every detail of their work.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||BINAMAY INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.|
|Company Name||game over|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]