We are looking for Nepalese workers from Nepal at Sun-Lite Human Resources Private Limited. Please apply as soon as possible. A number of jobs are available in Saudi Arabia currently. We are Moaz Hamdan Shafi Al-Anzi Cafe & Zuma Hadlan Nada Al-Anzi Cafe Drink Providing EST. Cafe manager, coffee server, coffee tea maker, coffee provider & coffee tea maker. Need 10 male workers urgently.
Salary will be between Rs. 38,220 and 1,75,175. Work will be 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Overtime will be allowed as per the company’s rules. There will be no charge for food. A 2-year contract will be offered for this position. They can also contact Manpower directly, details can be found under the application information section. Verify the LT number using the official website for the Department of Foreign Employment.
Applicants are responsible for all expenses in Nepal, including travel, medical, and insurance expenses. All healthcare and insurance expenses in foreign countries will be covered by the company. The company will provide all necessary tickets and visas. It will be free of charge. Please contact us if you are a Nepalese citizen interested in foreign employment. Our phone number and office address are listed below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sun Lite Human Resources Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Zuma Hadlan Nanda Al-Anzi Drink Providing EST|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]