Listed below are the positions at Muylti Professional Solutions SRL that are currently available, including Mason, Carpenter, Scaffolder, Electrician, Engineer, Room attendants, and General Workers. A reasonable salary will be offered by the company for the positions mentioned above. This company has many Nepalese workers who have worked here for many years. Other workers from other countries also work here.
Their happiness comes from knowing that this company provides good facilities & guides to their employees/workers. The company tries to solve the problems and obstacles faced by its employees. Moreover, they encouraged and motivated their employees to work in a team. During this available position, overtime work will be provided according to company rules and policies.
There are eight hours of work per day. There are six working days per week. Company rules and regulations determine the number of annual holidays. Workers will be provided with accommodation and meals by the company and will not be responsible for any expenses. Contracts for these positions are limited to two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Trust Nepal Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Multi Professional Solutions SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2021/11/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]