A number of companies are currently seeking Nepalese workers in Romania, including G & G Recruitment SRL and DC Employment Agency SRL. The position is Carpenter, Blacksmith/steel fixer, Mason, Welder, Plumber, Locksmith, Building construction labour, Cook, Waiter, Waitress, Cleaner, Kitchen helper, Housekeeping female, Construction helper workers, Nanny (Babby sitter), Electrician, General workers.
The company is well known for providing excellent work facilities and security for its employees, so many people are interested in working for it. Because this company is one of the best or most secure for female workers, candidates should trust or believe it. They always hold their employees accountable for problems & obstacles they face. Furthermore, they should be encouraged to work on a team and with full joy.
During the week, there are 6 working days and 8 working hours each and every day. As part of this job opportunity, there is also the possibility of receiving overtime pay in accordance with the company’s regulations and rules. Every year, the company gives its employees a holiday. The company will provide the workers with proper food and accommodation, and they will not have to pay a dime.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Shalmani Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||G & G Recruitment SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2020/03/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]