There is currently a need for Nepalese workers with Metta International Private Limited. We encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible. We are offering free visas and free tickets. We need 15 men for various posts urgently. Depending on experience, the salary will range from Rs. 32,940 to Rs. 49,410. Typically, work hours are eight hours a day, six days a week.
Overtime is permitted according to company policies. Employees of all companies have free access to food. A 2-year contract is in place for this position. Walk-in interviews will be held until 14 December 2021. For their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal, applicants will be responsible for covering all costs. Moreover, all company expenses incurred in foreign countries will be reimbursed, including medical and insurance premiums.
Upon request, our customers will receive a complimentary visa and a complimentary flight ticket. Please contact Manpower directly if you are interested. LT Numbers can be verified on the official website of the Department of Foreign Employment. Those who are considering working abroad should contact the department immediately. Contact information can be found below. Thanks.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Fast Pass WLL|
|Company Name||Metta International Pvt. Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]