Qatar Power Engineering & Construction has posted a job opening for which the public is invited to apply. This company has several open job positions including Technician, Elect engineer, Elect tech, and Site supervisor. The company is looking for 15 workers for all job positions available. Many Nepalese employees have worked here for many years, and also workers from other countries work here.
The employees of this company are always encouraged to work as a team or together. It is safe to trust our company confidently because we care about our employees and workers as if they were family or wealthy. During the week, they work six days a week and eight hours a day.
There is an option for overtime work, and the overtime will be provided in accordance with company rules and regulations. Holidays will be provided in accordance with company policies and decisions. Employees of the company will have access to the proper food & lodging facilities (accommodations). This position has a two-year contract.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||C.D. Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Qatar Power Engineering & Cont|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]