An employment opportunity in Qatar for Nepalese workers with a free visa and free ticket. The following is an announcement about the job vacancy at Al Qaswa Trading And Contracting. Foreman, Labourer, Mason, Plaster Technician, Plumber, and Supervisor are currently available positions. Because this company is well-known for providing good facilities and guides to their employees, they all enjoy working with them.
Employee problems/obstacles are always addressed by this company. Encourage and motivate their workers/employees to work together. A good salary is offered by the company in connection with the available job position. The overtime work facility is available in this job position & it will be provided according to company rules and regulations.
Candidates work 8 hours a day & the mention positions work six days a week. The company gives annual holidays according to its policy. Accommodations and meals will be provided by the company. A two-year contract is in place for this position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Earth Smart Human Resources Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Qaswa Trading And Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]